- ADAS 2022 is open to Trade and Professional Visitors only. No entry for minors below 18 years old.
- Admission to the exhibition is free but registration is required.
- Please be informed that the Event admits only those who have completed their Full Vaccination Regimen (with WHO-Approved Vaccination for Single-Dose Type OR Second Dose for Double-Dose Type) completed at least 14 days before the opening on 19 January ie. by 5 January 2022).
- All attendees are required to show proof of their full vaccination before entry is permitted.
- Visitor badges are non-transferable. *
- All visitors are requested to dress appropriately, either in uniform, business attire or smart casual attire. Shorts and sandals/slippers are not permitted.
- For security reasons, all personnel and bags are subject to security screening/inspection prior to entry into the Exhibition Halls.
- The Organizer reserves the right to impose other rules and regulations as it deems necessary covering specific COVID-19 safety protocols and refuse admission to visitors who do not fulfil admission requirements.
*Registration Counter / Security personnel may require visitors to present a proof of identification before entry to the Exhibition.